在商務業務中,一個合格的商務人員除了具備扎實的英語基礎,外貿知識之外,還需要具備跨國的交際能力,而給客戶安排旅店是家常便飯的工作,那么關于安排旅店該如何做呢?以下是小編給大家整理的安排旅店的商務口語會話,希望可以幫到大家
A: Here's the schedule we've prepared.
A:這是我們準備的日程表
B: Oh, thank you.
B:哦,謝謝。
A: Do you mind if we talk about your schedule tomorrow?
A:我們明天再來商議這個日程表吧?
B: That will be best. I'd like to have a good rest first.
B:那好吧。我想先好好休息一下。
A: And this is the schedule for Mrs. Watson. Eileen from our department will take care of her.
A:這是為華生太太準備的日程表。我們部門的艾琳將負責照顧她。
B: Ok. Shall we discuss the schedule in the lobby?
B:好的,我們呢在大堂里商議日程表好嗎?
A: All right. I'll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning.
A:好的,明天早上我們在大堂見吧。
A: Here is your room. I hope you like it.
A:這是您的房間,希望您能喜歡。
B: Looks not bad.
B:看上去不錯。
A: The room is away from traffic noise.
A:這個房間沒有交通噪聲。
B: Yes, It's pleasantly quiet here.
B:是的,它相當安靜。
A: Here's the bath.
A:這里是洗手間。
B: Where can we have our laundry done?
B:在哪兒洗衣服?
A: There's a bag in the bathroom. Just put your laundry in it.
A:在洗澡間里有個袋子,把要洗的衣服放在里面就行了。
B: Does the hotel run its own laundry service?
B:你們有洗衣服務嗎?
A: We do, as most hotels do.
A:和大多數旅館一樣,我們有。
B: I see. Is the telephone on the table good for outside calls?
B:我知道了。桌上的電話能直通外線嗎?
A: There is house phone only. But you can ask the operator for city calls.
A:這僅是內部電話。但您可以讓總機接外線。
B: Can I get a city map at the hotel?
B:我可以在這里拿一張城市地圖嗎?
A: Yes. Shall I get one for you? Just push the button over there if you need anything.
A:可以。要我給你拿一張嗎?如果您徐要什么,就按那邊的電鈕。
A:晚上好,您需要什么服務嗎?
A: Good evening. Can I help you?
C:是的。我房間里的抽水馬桶好像出了點毛病。
C: Yes. There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.
A:我們會馬上派人來修的。您的房間號是多少?
A: We'll send someone to repair it immediately. What's your room number, please?
C:606。
C: 606.
B:可以進來嗎?
B: May I come in?
C:請進。
C: Come in, please.
B:哪兒壞啦?
B: What's the trouble?
C:抽水馬桶不沖水。
C: The toilet doesn't flush.
B:讓我看看。哦,堵住了……現在好了,你可以試試。
B: Let me see. Oh, it's clogged…It's all right now. You may try it.
C:是,現在好用了,謝謝。
C: Yes. It's working now. Thank you.
B:不用謝。
B: You're welcome.
(第二天早上)
(The next morning.)
A:早上好,先生。您需要什么服務嗎?
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
C:我是606房間的杰克,能給我換個房間嗎?這兒太吵了。我朋友被樓上發出的噪音吵醒了好幾次。他說他難以忍受。
C: I'm Jack in Room 606.Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy. My friend was woken up several times by the noise from upstairs. He said it was too much for him.
A:非常對不起,先生。我向您道歉。您樓上住的是一個10歲的男孩和他媽媽,也許男孩有點淘氣。
A: I'm awfully sorry, sir. I do apologise. A ten-year-old boy and a mother live upstairs. Maybe the boy is a little bit naughty.
C:不管怎樣,我想換房間。
C: Anyway, I'd like to change our room.
A:沒問題,先生。我們會盡力辦到。
A: No problem, sir. We'll manage it.
上一篇:送別外賓的商務口語會話
下一篇:陪同購物的商務口語會話