在商務業務中,一個合格的商務人員除了具備扎實的英語基礎,外貿知識之外,還需要具備跨國的交際能力,而給經常陪同客戶出行是家常便飯的事,那么關于在飛機上該如何做呢?以下是小編給大家整理的在飛機上的商務口語會話,希望可以幫到大家
A: Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?
A:先生,歡迎登機。我可以看下你的登記卡嗎?
B: Here you are.
B:給你。
A: Seats 20A and 20B.Please cross over and then go back.
A:20A和20B兩個座位。請走到對面通道,然后再往后走。
B: Right. Thanks.
B:好的,謝謝。
(Lucy and Jack go to the other side of the aircraft. They meet another stewardess.)
(露絲和杰克走到飛機另一邊。他們遇到另一名空姐。)
C: Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?
C:你們好。我可以看下你的登記卡嗎?
B: Here you are.
B:給你。
C: 20A and 20B are right back here. Please stow your carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment. If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
C:20A和20B 就在這兒。請吧隨身行李放在行李柜里。如果需要我幫忙的話,請盡管告訴我。
B: Thanks .Oh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment?I don't want it to get broken.
B:謝謝。哦,我的相機放在上面的行李柜里沒事吧?我可不希望它被摔壞了。
C: It should be fine there. If you feel more comfortable about it, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.
C:應該沒問題的。但如果你覺得放在你前面座位底下比較放心的話,就放在那里好了。
B: I think I'll do that instead. Thanks.
B:我想我會放在座位底下的,謝謝。
C: Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.
C:不客氣。請做好,系好安全帶。
A: Have some champagne and Belgian chocolates.
A:要來點香檳和比利時巧克力嗎?
B: Well, thank you. And could you bring us a deck of cards? _
B:呃,謝謝。你可以那一副紙牌給我們嗎?
A: Certainly.
A:當然。
C: Do you have anything to read?
C:你們有什么可以看的報刊雜志嗎?
A: Yes...We have these magzines and newspapers.
A:有的……我們有這些雜志和報刊。
C: Cool! Vogue, GQ! and Elle! Thanks.
C:酷!《Vogue》,《GQ》和《 Elle》!謝謝。
D: What's the meal on this flight?
D:飛機上提供什么餐點?
A: Here's the menu. You have three choices.
A:這是菜單。您有三種選擇。
D: Wow! Filet Mignon! Peking Roast Duck! Lobster!
D:哇!菲力牛排!北京烤鴨!龍蝦!
A: All first class meals are gourmet. We'll service you in an hour, but you can order now.
A:所有能頭等艙的餐點都是美食。我們將在一小時內供餐,但是您可以現在點餐。
D: We'll have the filet and the duck. Thanks.
D:我們要菲力牛排和烤鴨。謝謝。
A: Great. Just sit back and prepare for take-off.
A:好的。請做好準備起飛。
A: Good evening, sir.
A:晚上好,先生。
B: Hello. Can you show me where my seat is?
B:嗨,你能告訴我,我的座位在哪兒嗎?
A: Certainly.24B. Your seat is this way. It's an aisle seat on the right.
A:當然。是B24座。你是座位在這邊,是右邊靠走道的座位。
B: Thank you.
B:謝謝。
B: Is this my seat?
B:這是我的座位嗎?
C: Yes, sir.
C:是的,先生。
B: Thank you. By the way, where can I put my bag? May I put my bag on this empty seat beside me?
B:謝謝。對了,我的包放在哪里?可以放在我旁邊的空位子上嗎?
C: I'm sorry, and carry-on luggage must be placed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment.
C:抱歉。所有隨身攜帶的行李都必須放在你前面的座位底下,或放在上面的架子上。
B: Like this?
B:像這樣嗎?
C: Yes. That's fine... Sir, please don't smoke until we are airborne and the "No Smoking" sign is turned off.
C:是的,很好……先生,請勿吸煙,直到我們飛到空中,“禁止吸煙”的標記消失為止。
B: Oh, sorry.
B:噢,對不起。
C: Also please make certain that your seat belt is securely fastened and your seat is in the upright position.
C:還請檢查一下:你的安全帶是否系牢,座椅是否恢復原來直立的位置。
B: Ok.
B:好。
上一篇:行李檢查的商務口語會話
下一篇:送別外賓的商務口語會話