在商務業務中,一個合格的商務人員除了具備扎實的英語基礎,外貿知識之外,還需要具備跨國的交際能力,而給客戶送行是家常便飯的工作,那么關于送外賓該如何做呢?又該說些什么話?以下是小編給大家整理的送別外賓的商務口語會話,希望可以幫到大家
A: The time has come to say goodbye.
A:我們該說再見了。
B: So soon. It seems as if you just got here.
B:時間過的真快。好像你是剛剛到這兒似的。
A: I feel that way, too. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.
A:我也有同感。不過人們常說,沒有不散的宴席。
B: It certainly has been a pleasure seeing you again and renewing old memories.
B:我真的很高興能和你再次相會,重敘舊情。
A: I've had a delightful time and I really appreciate your spending so much time showing me the sights.
A:我在這兒玩的很愉快,非常感謝你花了那么多時間陪我觀光游覽。
B: It was fun for me, too. It gave me a chance to get away from my routine and do something a little different.
B:我也覺得很有意思。這讓我有機會擺脫一下一成不變的生活,做點別的事情。
A: You'll be out to see me next year, as you promised?
A:你答應明年去我哪兒看看?
B: Oh, yes. I should be there sometime next spring.
B:是呀,我計劃明年春天去你那兒。
A: I'll be expecting you then.
A:到時候我就盼著你了。
A: It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.
A:謝謝你們兩位把我送到機場。
B: Oh, it's our pleasure. You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?
B:哪兒的話。您仍會通過這兒的辦事處繼續跟我們保持聯絡,是吧?
A: Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.
A:那當然。我在北京期間,如果有任何我能幫得上忙的話,請一定告訴我。
B: It's a deal.
B:一言為定。
A: By the way, if you have time, why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?
A:對了,假如您有時間,趁我們在那兒,何不來北京一趟?
B: Oh, what a great idea! Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?
B:對,那真是個好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒嗎?
C: Well, the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest, the exchange rate is too high.
C:是啊,好像是很棒,可是說老實話,總覺得外匯率太高了。
A: You have a point there, but please, give it some thought.
A :說的也是。但話說回來,還是請你們再考慮一下。到北京在我們家住的話,我們會更高興。
C: Well, that's very nice of you.
C:啊!那太好了。
A: We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing. It sounds like they're boarding now. Have a good trip.
A:好像他們現在開始登機了。祝您旅途愉快。
A: Now, you are to board the plane. We're sorry that we haven't done much to help you when you stayed in China.
A:現在你要登機了。很抱歉,你在中國的時候我們對你的幫助很不夠。
B: I appreciate what you have done for me. Everything I have seen here has left a deep impression on me. I really don't know how to express my thanks to you.
B:十分感謝你對我的關照。在中國見到的一切給我留下了深刻的印象。我真不知道怎樣感謝你們。
A: We are ready to help you.
A:我們很樂意給你提供幫助。
B: Will you be kind to say "Thank you" to Mr. Zhang and other friends for me?
B:請代我向張先生和其他的朋友們轉達我的謝意號碼?
A: I'd like to. I'm sure your visit will help to promote the friendship and understanding between both of us. Welcome to China again.
A:我一定轉達。我堅信你的來訪將促進我們雙方的友誼和了解,歡迎你再訪中國。
B: Of course, I will. Well, it's time for me to say goodbye. The plane will take off soon. Hope some day you will come to America for a visit.
B:當然,我會的。好吧,是告別的時候了,飛機就要起飛了,希望你將來有機會來美國。
A: Thank you. I will if I have chance. Goodbye and happy landing!
A:謝謝誒。如果有機會,我會去的。再見,一路平安!
B: Goodbye!
B:再見!
上一篇:在飛機上的商務口語會話
下一篇:安排旅店的商務口語會話