在國際貿易中,作為一個商務人士,日常的口語交流是必備的工具之一,因為我們面對的大多數是都是外國人,所以這是必須的要會使用的工具喲,以下是小編給大家整理的關于產品-2的商務英語口語,希望可以幫到大家
1、這么說我們的廣告很成功。
A: I'm so happy to tell you that the initial results are excellent. We're getting a lot of orders these days!
很高興告訴您初步效果非常好。這幾天我們收到了許多訂單!
B: So our advertisements have been successful. I'm glad to hear that. Once I help you start on the right foot, you will become a billionaire but not only a small account for my agency!
么說我們的廣告很成功,聽到這個我很高興。一旦我幫您走上正軌,您會成為億萬富翁的,而不只是我的小客戶。
She also has played plenty of advertisements which were very successful.
她還拍了很多很成功的廣告。
Advertising aims at telling information to potential customers and clients, and persuading the public to buy things.
廣告旨在向潛在顧客和客戶傳遞信息,并勸說公眾去購買。
Sometimes a company tries to build its Corporate image through advertising.
有時公司靠做 廣告來樹立企業形象。
Electric advertising is quick, cheap and widespread.
電子廣告速度快、價錢低,并且傳播廣。
2、您會向我們收取多少費用?
2、您會向我們收取多少費用?
A: We'll design an ad. for you.
我們會為你們設計廣告。
B: How much do you charge us?
您會向我們收取多少費用?
How much should you charge us?
你會向我們收取多少費用啊?
How much is your budget for your ads?
你們的廣告預算是多少?
The social and cultural aspects must be taken into account in advertising too.
做廣告時還必須考慮社會和文化的因素。
We usually make different commercials for each market.
我們一般針對不同市場制作不同的廣告。
3、我可否用幾分鐘向您介紹我們的新產品?
3、我可否用幾分鐘向您介紹我們的新產品?
A: Hello, my name is Jill. I'm with Natural Health Food Limited. May I have a few minutes of your time to let you know about a few of our newest products?
您好,我是天然食品公司的吉爾。我可否用幾分鐘向您介紹我們的新產品?
B: Please show me your new product.
請讓我看看你們的新產品。
Do you have a prototype of your new product?
有沒有你們新產品的樣品?
When is this product going to be on the market?
這項產品何時上市?
Our new model car will be out next month.
我們的新型車將在下個月上市。
Recently we've developed better technology.
最近我們已開發出新技術。
We've now developed a new product, would you like to see it?
我們巳經研制了一種新產品,看看怎么樣?
I guess you'd like to see our most newly developed product.
我想你還是想看看我們最新研制出的產品。
4、在同樣的價格下,我們可以提供更好的產品質量。
4、在同樣的價格下,我們可以提供更好的產品質量。
A: How's your product better than the competitors,?
你們的產品優于其他競爭者的地方在哪里?
B: We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors' product.
在同樣的價格下,我們可以提供更好質量的產品。
How is your product better than the competition?
你們的產品,哪里優于其他競爭者?
Our product is above our rivals' products and yet, we're able to sell it at the same price.
我們的產品性能超過競爭對手的產品。而且,我們可以以同樣的價格銷售。
We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors,products in the same class.
同樣的東西,我們可以提供和我們競爭對手相同的價格,但卻是更高品質的產品。
Its advantages are: compact construction, easy operation and maintenance, smooth reverse and long-range sprinkling.
具有結構緊湊,操作與維護簡便,換向靈活,便于保養和射程遠等優點。
Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.
我們的產品比競爭對手的產品更易操作。
5、您認為我們的產品在國際市場上具有足夠的競爭力嗎?
5、您認為我們的產品在國際市場上具有足夠的競爭力嗎?
A: Do you think our products are competitive enough in the international market?
您認為我們的產品在國際市場上具有足夠的競爭力嗎?
B: Price is yes, but in terms of its guaranteed service over along period of time, I would say no.
就物價來講, 是可以的0但以長期保證服務觀點來看,我就要說不行。
Everyone knows that there've been some major changes in our market over the last five years.
大家都知道,五年來我們的市場發生了一些重大變化。
What kind of feedback did you get about your products and web site? Take the time to conduct a simple competitive analysis.
關于你的產品和網站你得到了什么樣的反饋?抽空進行一個簡單的競爭力分析。
6、我帶回去測試一下。
6、我帶回去測試一下。
A: I bring: it back and have it tested. I'll let you know the results at 10 a.m., the day after tomorrow.
我帶回去測試一下。后天上午10點我會告訴您結果的。
B: Thank you. Oh, by the way, we'd like you to seal the sample after your confirmation to avoid unnecessary.
哦,順便提一下,我公司要貴公司確認后封樣以避免不必要的糾紛。
I'll test the product and tell you the results.
我會測試本產品,并盡快通知你結果。
At the same time the company provides match colors and product test for the customer.
公司同時為顧客提供配色和產品測試。
The quality is subject to ISO 9000 or GB/T19000.
品質按ISO 9000標準或GB/T19 000標準。
7、您是否知道目前的紡織品市場狀況如何?
7、您是否知道目前的紡織品市場狀況如何?
A: Do you have any idea how textile markets are going nowadays?
您是否是否知道目前的紡織品市場狀況如何?
B: Well, it is so so, not too bright, not too dark, I should say.
晤,馬馬虎虎啦,我應該說不很好,也不很壞。
By the way, how's the market?
對了,市場狀況如何?
How is the technology of need led non weave compounding and the development of the market?
針刺無紡布的復合技術及市場發展狀況如何?
Their funds would be drawn down, regardless of the market conditions.
不管市場狀況何,他們的資金都會縮水。
We forecast that the market for this kind of product will decline rapidly over the next several years.
我們預測,在今后幾年對這種產品的需求將迅速下降。
8、我們正在進行一項市場調查。
8、我們正在進行一項市場調查。
A:Why?
為什么(要問我問題呢)?
B:We are conducting a market research. We want to know how many people use the Roman detergent. This information is used to plan the marketing policy so that no risks are involved in production. That is to say our production will then be according to demand.
我們正在進行一項市場調査。我們想知道多少人在使用羅曼洗滌劑。這條信息將用于計劃我們的營銷策略,以便在生產過程中不承擔任何風險,也就是說,我們會根據需求來生產。
We're carrying out the marketing survey.
我們正在進行市場調査。
What's the total amount of your annual sales?
你們每年的總銷售量是多少?
Our last year turnover was 50,000,000.
我們去年的=總銷售額是6.5億美元。
Our sales were up twelve percent last year.
我們去年的銷售量,提升了 12個百分點。
Our brand of beer has a sixty percent share of the market.
我們這種品牌的啤酒,占了60%的市場份額。
It won't be long before all Chinese know our product.
用不了多久全中國人都會知道我們的產品。
9、明天是最后期限。
9、明天是最后期限。
A:Excuse me,but when is the deadline for regisfratlon?
打擾一下,請問登記參展的最后期限是什么時候?
B:The deadline is tomorrow. However, we can make an exception for overseas companies.
明天是最后期限。不過,對外國公司,我們可以例外。
What are the hours of the trade show?
商展的時間是幾點到幾點? o
Does our booth need to be manned at all times?
我們的展位是不是任何時間都要有人在?
Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?
有沒有辦法幫我們找一個較靠近中間的展位呢?
10、5英尺長,6英尺寬的展位要1000美元。
10、5英尺長,6英尺寬的展位要1000美元。
A: Hello. I am calling because I saw an ad. in the Asian Wall Street Journal about your trade show.
喂。我打電話來,是因為我在《亞洲華爾街日報》上看到你們開商展的廣告。
B: Yes. Let me give you the information about it. It's in Washington on May 27th and 28th. It costs! $1,000 for a 5 feet by 6 feet booth.
是的。讓我告訴您一些情況。商展于5月27日和;28日在華盛頓舉行。5英尺長、6英尺寬的展位要1 000美元。
How large is the space that costs 100?
100元的展位有多大?
The price of every standard booth is 2,500.
標準展位的價格是2 500元。
Does this mean you won't need the same-sized booth, then?
那這是否意味著你們不再需要同樣大小的展位了?
The signed copy reserving you a booth will be notarized and then mailed to you.
預約展位的簽名原件,公證后會寄給您。
11、我擔心的是大廳內的裝潢布置。
11、我擔心的是大廳內的裝潢布置。
A: Miss. Zhang, how is the preparation for the fair?
張小姐,展會布置得怎么樣了?
B: I am worried about the hall decoration.
我擔心的是大廳內的裝潢布置。
Everything is OK?
一切順利嗎?
Have you prepared the guidebook, which includes the introduction and schedule of the fair?
手冊也準備好了嗎?其中包括交易會的介紹和日程安排。
I'm afraid not.
還沒有。
12、首次參加廣交會。
12、首次參加廣交會。
A: Welcome to Guangzhou Fair.
歡迎光臨廣交會。
B: Great! This is my first visit to the Fair. Everything is new to me. Would you please give me some information?
太好了,我首次參加廣交會,覺得一切都很新鮮,希望您能給我介紹一些情況。
This is my first time to participate in the fair.
這是我第一次參加廣交會。
Do you have any printed materials on this product?
有關于這種產品的說明書嗎?
I'd like to direct you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.
我帶您到展覽中心看看。請看我們展示的產品。
Would you like to hear my presentation and let me show you how it works now?
現在讓我向您作產品介紹并進行產品演示,好嗎?
I can assure you that it stands competition well.
我可以向您保證它經得住競爭。
We specialize in audio-visual products, and we express our desire trade with in this line.
我們專門生產視聽產品,愿與貴方開拓這方面的業務。
Could you give me your name and address?
請問您的姓名和地址?
Our company has a great interest in these carpets.
我們公司對這些地毯很感興趣。
13、貴公司對我公司曰前寄去的樣品感興趣嗎?
13、貴公司對我公司曰前寄去的樣品感興趣嗎?
A: Are you Interested in the sample we sent to you a few days ago?
貴公司對我公司日前寄去的樣品感興趣嗎?
B: Yes. I've brought a return sample for your confirmation.
有興趣。我帶來了一份回樣供貴公司確認。
This is our sample.
這是我們的樣品。
The goods we've provided are of fair average quality.
我們提供的貨物具有良好平均品質。
Are you interested in our products?
貴公司對我們的產品滿意嗎?
Our brand name itself proves that the goods are of superior quality.
我們的品牌本身證明該批貨的品質是上乘的。
We insist that the maximum moisture of the white rice should not exceed 13%.
我們堅持該批白秈米的水分含量最高不得超過13%。
14、很長一段時間,我一直在考慮這個問題。
14、很長一段時間,我一直在考慮這個問題。
A: Mr. Black, the market is being saturated. I'm wondering why not develop a foreign market?
布萊克先生,現在市場巳趨于飽和。為什么我們不去幵辟國外市場呢?
B:I have been thinking about this problem for a long time, and I have sent market researchers to Asia. But so far they haven't sent back any news.
很長一段時間,我_直在考慮這個問題,而且我已經派市場調査員去亞洲了。但是迄今為止 我們還沒收到任何消息。
I will be spending the summer in Britain testing the market.
這個夏天我會到英國測試市場狀況。
What is the Economic situation like in your country at the moment?
你們國家目前的經濟形勢怎么樣?
The domestic market is being saturated.
國內市場巳經趨于飽和。
Our products will be welcomed by the foreign market.
我們的產品在國外會受到歡迎的。
15、這是我們的詢價單。
15、這是我們的詢價單。
A: Here's our inquiry list. Please quote us your lowest price, CIF San Francisco.
這是我們的詢價單。請給我們報舊金山到岸價的最低價。
B: I'll look into your requirements first and let you know our firm offer tomorrow. You'll surely find our price very favorable.
我先把詢價單研究一下,明天報實盤給您。您會發現我們的價格是非常優惠的。
You'll find the required specifications and quantities all there.
所需要的規格和數量都在上面。
All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation.
這些價格是以我方最后確認的為準。
We'll keep your order in mind, when the next supply comes in, we'll get in touch with you.
我們會把你的訂單放在心上的。等下批貨一來,我們就與你聯系。
Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
上一篇:商務英語口語:陪同客戶-2
下一篇:商務英語口語:電話溝通