詩歌可以滋養人的心靈,只要細細品嘗你總會感受到。以下是小編給大家整理的英文詩歌——埃拉·惠勒·威爾科克詩歌:孤獨。希望可以幫到大家
Solitude By Ella Wheeler Wilcox
埃拉·惠勒·威爾科克:孤獨
Meryl Streep
朗讀:梅麗爾·斯特里普
Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
微笑 世界也會向你微笑
Weep, and you weep alone;
哭泣 你只能獨自哭泣
For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth,
因為這悲哀的古老大地必須尋找快樂
But has trouble enough of its own.
而它自己的煩惱已經夠多
Sing, and the hills will answer;
歌唱 群山會回給你回應
Sigh, it is lost on the air;
嘆息 只能消失在空氣中
The echoes bound to a joyful sound,
愉快的聲音一定會有陣陣回聲
But shrink from voicing care.
而憂郁的聲音將會消失
Rejoice, and men will seek you;
你快樂 人們也會與你相伴
Grieve, and they turn and go;
你悲傷 他們便會轉身離去
They want full measure of all your pleasure,
他們想要分享你所有的快樂
But they do not need your woe.
卻不需要你的悲傷
Be glad, and your friends are many;
變得快樂 你會擁有很多朋友
Be sad, and you lose them all,
變得憂郁 你將會失去他們
There are none to decline your nectared wine,
沒有人會拒絕與你共飲美酒
But alone you must drink life's gall.
然而生活的苦澀卻需你獨自承受
Feast, and your halls are crowded;
宴請 你的大廳會人潮擁擠
Fast, and the world goes by.
孤立 你只能隨著世界流逝
Succeed and give, and it helps you live,
成功 給予 是你生活的動力
But no man can help you die.
但沒有人能助你死去
There is room in the halls of pleasure
快樂的殿堂里
For a long and lordly train,
容得下一列寬敞氣派的火車
But one by one we must all file on
然而我們必須一個接一個的
Through the narrow aisles of pain.
穿過這狹長隧道般的歲月磨難
下一篇:奧斯卡·王爾德詩歌:玫瑰和云香