關于云的詩歌大家都有讀過哪些呢?以下是小編給大家整理的初學者愛上英語詩歌——云。希望可以幫到大家
The Cloud
云
I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,
我為焦渴的鮮花,從河川,從海洋,
From the seas and the streams;
帶來清新的甘霖;
I bear light shade for the leaves when laid
我為綠葉披上淡淡的涼蔭,當他們
In their noonday dreams.
歇息在午睡的夢境。
From my wings are shaken the dews that waken
從我的翅膀上搖落下露珠,去喚醒
The sweet buds every one,
每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,
When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,
當她們的母親繞太陽旋舞時,搖晃著
As she dances about the sun.
使她們在懷里入睡。
I wield the flail of the lashing hail,
我揮動冰雹的連枷,把綠色的原野
And whiten the green plains under,
捶打得有如銀裝素裹;
And then again I dissolve it in rain
再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轟然大笑,
And laugh as I pass in thunder.
當我在雷聲中走過。
上一篇:初學者愛上英語詩歌:做最好的自己
下一篇:初學者愛上英語詩歌:春天