玫瑰和云香聽起來不錯,以下是小編給大家整理的英文詩歌——奧斯卡·王爾德詩歌:玫瑰和云香。希望可以幫到大家
Roses And Rue By Oscar Wilde.
奧斯卡·王爾德:玫瑰和云香
Edvard Hagerup Grieg - Peer Gynt Orchestral Suite No 1 Op 46, Aase's Death
背景音樂:格里格-管弦樂組曲《培爾·金特》第一組曲Op.46-《奧塞之死》
Rupert Penry Jones
朗讀: 魯伯特·彭利·瓊斯
Could we dig up this long-buried treasure,
是否我們還能掘出這掩埋已久的珍寶
Were it worth the pleasure,
它的珍貴是否值得
We never could learn love's song,
我們永遠無法學會愛之歌
We are parted too long.
因為我們分開太久
Could the passionate past that is fled
是否這已然消逝的激情往昔
Call back its dead,
還能召回它的亡者
Could we live it all over again,
我們能否重新經歷
Were it worth the pain!
那痛苦是否值得
I remember we used to meet
我記得我們常常相見
By an ivied seat,
在攀著長春藤的座椅
And you warbled each pretty word
你婉轉頌唱每個美麗的字句
With the air of a bird;
如小鳥般圓潤清麗
And your voice had a quaver in it,
而你的聲音中有一種顫音
Just like a linnet,
一如朱雀, 并且抖動
And shook, as the blackbird's throat
如山鳥的喉嚨
With its last big note;
發出它最后的洪亮音符
And your eyes, they were green and grey
而你的眼睛,綠色和灰色
Like an April day,
有如四月天
But lit into amethyst
當我彎下腰親吻時
When I stooped and kissed;
卻發亮如紫水晶
And your mouth, it would never smile
而你的嘴,并不微笑
For a long, long while,
持續很長,很久一陣子
Then it rippled all over with laughter
然后笑聲才如漣漪向四處波動
Five minutes after.
在五分鐘之后
You were always afraid of a shower,
你一向畏怯驟雨
Just like a flower:
一如花朵
I remember you started and ran
我記得當雨開始下起
When the rain began.
你驚跳起身并奔跑
I remember I never could catch you,
我記得我永遠追不上你
For no one could match you,
也無人能夠與你相比
You had wonderful, luminous, fleet,
因為你有美麗、閃亮、敏捷的
Little wings to your feet.
小巧翅翼——在你的雙足
I remember your hair - did I tie it?
我記得你的發——我是否將它束起
For it always ran riot
因為它總是躁亂奔放
Like a tangled sunbeam of gold:
有如交纏的金色陽光
These things are old.
這些都是過去的事了
I remember so well the room,
我記得如此清楚那房間
And the lilac bloom
那紫丁香花朵
That beat at the dripping pane
拍打在滴水的窗玻璃上
In the warm June rain;
在溫暖的六月雨中
And the colour of your gown,
而你長袍的顏色
It was amber-brown,
猶如琥珀般金黃
And two yellow satin bows
兩朵黃緞蝴蝶結
From your shoulders rose.
在你的雙肩翩然佇立
And the handkerchief of French lace
你握著鑲著法式蕾絲的手帕
Which you held to your face
移向你的臉頰
Had a small tear left a stain?
是一小顆淚珠留下的斑痕
Or was it the rain?
還是雨點
On your hand as it waved adieu
在你揮別的手上
There were veins of blue;
有著藍色的血管
In your voice as it said good-bye
在你道別的聲音中
Was a petulant cry,
有著焦躁的呼喊
You have only wasted your life.'
你不過在浪費你的生命。
(Ah, that was the knife!)
(啊,就是這把刀!)
When I rushed through the garden gate
當我沖過花園的門檻
It was all too late.
一切都已太晚
Could we live it over again,
是否我們能重新經歷
Were it worth the pain,
那痛苦是否值得
Could the passionate past that is fled
是否這已然消逝的激情往昔
Call back its dead!
還能召回它的亡者
Well, if my heart must break,
也罷,若我必須心碎
Dear love, for your sake,
親愛的愛人,因為你的緣故
It will break in music, I know,
讓它在音樂中破碎,我知道
Poets' hearts break so.
詩人們的心都是如此碎裂
But strange that I was not told
然而奇怪的是沒有人告訴我
That the brain can hold
在腦中這乳白小室里
In a tiny ivory cell
竟可以同時擁有
God's heaven and hell.
上帝的天堂與地獄
上一篇:埃拉·惠勒·威爾科克詩歌:孤獨
下一篇:佩內洛普·舒托詩歌:想念你