在商務業務中,一個合格的商務人員除了具備扎實的英語基礎,外貿知識之外,還需要具備跨國的交際能力,那么關于參觀生產車間該如何跟對方溝通呢?以下是小編給大家整理的參觀生產車間的商務口語會話,希望可以幫到大家
Visiting a Factory (1)
參觀生產車間
A: Welcome to our factory.
A:歡迎光臨我們工廠。
B: I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
B:我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
A: Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.
A:事實上,參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深刻的了解。我將帶您參觀,同時解釋如何操作。
B: That'll be most helpful.
B:那將會大有幫助的。
A: Maybe we could start with the Design Department .And then we could look at the production line.
A:也許我們應該先參觀一下設計部門,然后再去看看生產線。
B: How much do you spend on design development every year.
B:你們每年在設計開發方面花費多少?
A: About 10% of the gross sales.
A:大約占總銷售額的10%。
B: That's fine.
B:很好。
Visiting a Factory (2)
參觀生產車間
A: Welcome to our factory. My name is Jiang Hai and I'll show you around here. First we'll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers. Please, this way.
A:歡迎諸位今天來到我們的工廠。我叫江海,由我來帶大家觀賞。首先,我們去看生產食品溫度計的車間。請走這邊。
B: Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?
B:手工操作全部變成計算機自動控制了呀?
A: Yes, it has.
A:是的。
B: Excuse me what is this?
B:對不起,這是什么?
A: This is a circuit board.
A:這位是線路板。
B: Are the batteries in it made by your people?
B:上面的電池也是這兒產的嗎?
A: No, they are from other factories.
A:不是,電池是從別的廠家訂購的。
B: What kind of battery is it?
B:什么類型的電池?
A: It is lithium which can be used for over three years.
A:鋰電池,使用壽命可以達到3年以上。
Visiting a Factory (3)
參觀生產車間
A: Do you remember Mr. Zhao, our factory director?
A:還記得我們的廠長趙先生吧?
B: Of course .Good to see you again, Mr. Zhao.
B:當然。趙先生,很高興再見到你。
C: Good to see you, Mr. Bush. Welcome to our factory.
C:很高興見到你,布什先生。歡迎你來參觀。
B: Thank you. I've heard that you've been changing the factory.
B:謝謝。我聽說你們改變了工廠。
C: Yes. We make many things better now.
C:是的。許多事情改善了很多。
A: We've been able to improve our production methods since the last time you were here. We've changed from batch production to flow production.
A:從你上次來到現在,我們已經改進了生產方式;我們把分批生產的方式改變為大量生產。
B: That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.
B:這樣必定能促進效率和生產率。
C: We also have computers helping us as part of the production system.
C:我們現在生產系統中還有計算機幫忙。
A: Right. The computer system helps us check productivity. Let us show you around the factory, so you can get a good idea of how things work.
A:對,有計算機系統檢查生產率。讓我們帶你四處看看,你也好好了解一下工廠的作業情形。
上一篇:陪同購物的商務口語會話
下一篇:互相介紹的商務口語會話