烹飪是現代人向往的一種生活方式,以下是小編給大家整理的關于烹飪技術實用對話及情景句(一),希望可以幫到大家
烹飪技術 (一)
Julia: Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
茱莉亞:你想好今天晚飯吃什么了嗎?
Lucas: No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
盧卡斯:還沒,我正在考慮弄個冷披薩什么的扔進烤箱里烤烤。你呢?
Julia: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?
茱莉亞:我正在想咱倆今晚可以一起做晚飯。你覺得怎么樣?
Lucas: I'm absolutely useless at cooking!
盧卡斯:我對做飯一竅不通啊!
Julia: I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!
茱莉亞:我可以教你怎么做健康食品。冷披薩對你一點好處都沒有!
Lucas: I know they aren't good, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
盧卡斯:我知道吃冷披薩對身體沒什么好處,可是真的既便宜,又方便而且味道也不錯。
Julia: I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine. Maybe we could try that?
茱莉亞:我最近在一本雜志上看見一份做雞肉咖喱的菜譜。不如咱們試著做做看?
Lucas: Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?
盧卡斯:好呀,為什么不呢?原料都齊全嗎?
Julia: I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!
茱莉亞:我今天早上都買齊了,咱們現在就開始吧!
Lucas: What do we do first?
盧卡斯:第一步先干什么?
Julia: First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.
茱莉亞:首先,把蔬菜洗干凈,切成小塊備用。
Lucas: OK. Should I heat the work?
盧卡斯:好的。需要熱鍋嗎?
Julia: Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.
茱莉亞:行。鍋燒熱之后,倒一點油,把蔬菜都放進去翻炒幾分鐘。
Lucas: What about the chicken?
盧卡斯:雞肉怎么辦呢?
Julia: That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir fried on its own until its cooked through.
茱莉亞:把雞肉切成三厘米左右的窄條,然后單獨炒熟。
Lucas: How about the rice?
盧卡斯:米飯呢?
Julia: I'll prepare that. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?
茱莉亞:我來弄米飯。你喜歡吃白米還是糙米?
Lucas: White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
盧卡斯:白米飯吧。別給我吃那些所謂粗糧的健康食品!
實用情景句型
1. Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
你想好今天晚飯吃什么了嗎?
What's to eat for dinner?
晚飯吃什么?
What's for supper?
晚飯吃什么?
What are we having for dinner?
晚飯吃什么?
When do we eat for dinner?
我們什么時候吃飯?
When chow for dinner?
什么時候開飯?
When dinner?
晚飯在什么時候?
When supper?
晚飯在什么時候?
When will supper be ready?
晚飯什么時候準備好?
2. I'm absolutely useless at cooking!
我對做飯一竅不通啊!
I'm not good at cooking.
我不會做飯。
I can't cook.
我不會做飯。
3. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!
凍比薩對你一點好處都沒有!
Frozen pizzas do harm to your health!
凍比薩對你一點好處都沒有!
Frozen pizzas is harmful for you!
凍比薩對你一點好處都沒有!
4. They are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不錯。
This smells bad.
這道菜不好聞。
This (really) stinks/reeks.
味真怪。
5. I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine.
我最近在一本雜志上看見一份做雞肉咖喱的菜譜。
It's spicy.
真辣!
It's hot.
真辣!
It's too greasy.
太油膩。
It's too oily.
太油膩。
6. Do you have all the ingredients?
原料都齊全嗎?
Have you prepared all the ingredients?
所有材料都準備好了嗎?
All the ingredients are ready?
所有材料都準備好了嗎?
7. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.
鍋燒熱之后,倒一點油,把蔬菜都放進去翻炒幾分鐘。
Please pass me the salt.
請把鹽遞給我。
Please pass the butter.
請把黃油遞給我。
Would you like the salt and pepper?
你要鹽和胡椒粉嗎?
Would you care for some butter?
你要黃油嗎?
8. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
別給我吃那些所謂粗糧的健康食品!
No that healthy brown stuff for me!
別給我吃那些所謂粗糧的健康食品!
Don't give me that healthy brown stuff for me!
別給我吃那些所謂粗糧的健康食品!
上一篇:美味西餐實用對話及情景句(一)
下一篇:烹飪技術實用對話及情景句(二)