對于餐桌上的日常對話應該怎么樣去表達更為適合呢?以下是小編給大家整理的關于享用中餐實用對話及情景句(二),希望可以幫到大家
享用中餐 (二)
Mary: This is Chinese food. It includes four courses and one bowl of soup. At dinner we Chinese usually drink soup first. This is hog rib soup with horus roots.
瑪麗:這是中國菜,包括四菜一湯。吃正餐時,我們中國人通常先喝湯。這是蓮藕排骨湯。
Jane: Hmm, it tastes so nice.
簡:最味道真好。
Mary: Try the fish. It is called steamed perch. And this is tender-boiled, chopped chicken.
瑪麗:嘗嘗這條魚。這叫作清蒸鱸魚。這個叫作白切雞。
Tom: We don't know how to use Chinese chopsticks.
湯姆:我們不會使用中國筷子。
Mary: Let me show you. ' Just hold the upper part of one chopstick with the index finger, the middle finger and the thumb, like this. Put the other chopstick between the bottom of the thumb and the tip of the ring finger, like this. Move the outside stick only when you pick up food. Try! Yes, right. You have made it.
瑪麗:讓我示范給你看。像這樣,用拇指、食指和中指握著其中一根筷子的上半部。另一根筷子靠在拇指下部和無名指尖上。夾菜時,移動外面那根筷子。試試,對了!你做到了。
Jane: It is very interesting.
簡:這真有意思。
Mary: Help yourselves to this stuffed green pepper with shrimps and doufu. And this is fried spinach.
瑪麗:來點青椒釀蝦米豆腐。這個是炒菠菜。
Tom: It is very good to eat.
湯姆:真好吃。
Mary: Please don't so formal. Just make yourselves at home. A bowl of rice for each of you?
瑪麗:別拘束,像在自己家一樣。每人一碗米飯?
Tom: Yes, thank you.
簡麵,謝謝。
Mary: Would you like some more?
瑪麗:還吃點什么嗎?
Jane: I have had enough. No more.
簡:我吃飽了,不要了。
Tom: I am full. No more.
湯姆:我也已經飽了,不再吃了。
Mary: Finally we'll drink tea.
簡:最后,我們喝點茶。
實用情景句型
1. It includes four courses and one bowl of soup.
包括四菜一湯。
What's today's special?
今天有什么特色菜?
Anything good for today?
今天有什么特色菜?
What are your specialities for today?
今天有什么特色菜?
What do you have today for dinner?
你們今天供應什么?
2. It tastes so nice.
味道真好。
It tastes good.
味道真好!
It tastes delicious.
味道真好!
That looks good!
看起來好像味道不錯!
That looks delicious!
看起來好像味道不錯!
That smells great!
看起來好像味道不錯!
3. Let me show you.
讓我示范給你看。
Let me teach you.
讓我來教你吧。
Please look at how I use.
請看我怎樣用。
4. You have made it.
你做到了。
You have managed.
你成功了。
You have got it.
你成功了。
5. It is very good to eat.
真好吃。
Great!
很好吃!
Good!
很好吃!
Delicious!
很好吃!
It's delicious!
很好吃!
That tastes strange.
味道很怪。
That tastes funny.
味道很怪。
That tastes weird.
味道很怪。
6. Just make yourselves at home.
別拘束,像在自己家一樣。
Help yourself.
隨便吃。
Help yourself to whatever you like.
隨便吃。
Make yourself free.
隨便吃。
7. Would you like some more?
還吃點什么嗎?
And what to follow?
還要什么別的嗎?
Won't you have more?
還要什么別的嗎?
Anything else you want?
還要什么別的嗎?
Is there anything else that you'd like?
還要什么別的嗎?
Will that be all?
還要什么別的嗎?
That's all (for me).
這就足夠了。
That would be all.
這就足夠了。
Please pass me the sauce.
請把醬油遞過來。
Could I have the sauce, please?
請把醬油遞過來。
Sauce, please?
請把醬油遞過來。
Could you hand me the sauce, please?
請把醬油遞過來。
I'll have a vegetable salad.
我要一份蔬菜色拉。
A vegetable salad, please.
我要一份蔬菜色拉。
8. I am full.
我已經飽了。
I'm stuffed.
我吃飽了(我吃不下了)。
I can't eat any more.
我吃飽了(我吃不下了)。
I couldn't eat another bite.
我吃飽了(我吃不下了)。
I've had enough.
我吃飽了(我吃不下了)。
I'm approaching my limit.
我吃飽了(我吃不下了)。
I'm extremely full.
我吃飽了(我吃不下了)。
I'm up to my ears.
我吃飽了(我吃不下了)。
I'm starving.
我餓死了。
I'm hungry.
我餓了。
上一篇:精品男裝 實用對話及情景句(一)
下一篇:享用中餐實用對話及情景句(一)