平常搭出租車不知道你們會不會遇到一些國外的司機呢?以下是小編給大家整理的關于搭出租車實用對話及情景句(一),希望可以幫到大家
搭出租車 (一)
Driver: Where do you want to go?
司機:你想到哪去?
Passenger: California University. What do you figure out the car fare?
乘客:到加利福尼亞大學。怎樣計車價?
Driver: We figure out the fare by kilometrage. The first 3 kilometers are $10. Then every extra kilometer costs two dollars. You can read the kilometrage on the meter.
司機:我們根據公里數計價,3公里以內,付10美元,每超過一公里加收2美元,你可以在計程表上看到公里數。
Passenger: Oh, I see. How long will it take to get to the place?
乘客:哦,我明白了,到那個地方要花多長時間?
Driver: Well, that depends on the traffic. It's not heavy this evening. We shall be there in 10 minutes.
司機:嗯,這要取決于交通狀況。今晚不太堵車,我們10分鐘就能到了。
Passenger: Can you make a stop in front of a flower shop? I want to buy some flowers for my friend.
乘客:請你在一家花店前停下來好嗎?我想為我的朋友買些花。
Driver: All right. There is a flower shop over there. Let's make a right at the next corner.
司機:行,那邊有一個花店。我們在下一個街口右轉。
Passenger: Thank you...
乘客:謝謝……
Driver: How beautiful these flowers!
司機:這些花兒真漂亮!
Passenger: Thank you!
乘客:謝謝……
Driver: Here we are. This is California University.
司機:我們到了,這就是加利福尼亞大學。
Passenger: How much do I owe you?
乘客:我要付多少錢給你?
Driver: Twenty three dollars.
司機:23美元。
Passenger: Here is the fare, keep the change.
乘客:這是車費,不用找了。
Driver: Thank you.
司機:謝謝你。
實用情景句型
1. What do you figure out the car fare?
怎樣計車價?
What do you calculate out the car fare?
怎樣計車價?
How do you make the car fare out?
怎樣計車價?
2. Then every extra kilometer costs two dollars.
每超過一公里加收2美元。
You should pay 2 dollars for every extra kilometer
每超過一公里加收2美元。
It cost 2 dollars for every extra kilometer.
每超過一公里加收2美元。
To the airport, and be quick about it.
去機場,開快點。
There's an extra ten in it for you if you can get me there in ten minutes.
如果10分鐘內你能把我送到那兒,我再加你10元。
I'm late, please hurry.
我要遲到了,請快開。
Slow down!
減速!
Do you have to drive this fast?
你必須要開得這么快嗎?
There is no need to hurry.
不必著急。
Please drive safely.
請安全行駛。
3. How long will it take to get to the place?
到那個地方要花多長時間?
How long will I get to the place?
我多長時間能到那個地方?
How long can I reach the place?
我多長時間能到那個地方?
It took me three hours to get home last night.
昨晚我花了3個小時才到家。
4. That depends on the traffic.
這要取決于交通狀況。
That relies on the traffic.
這要取決于交通狀況。
That lies on the traffic.
這要取決于交通狀況。
5. Can you make a stop in front of a flower shop?
請你在一家花店前停下來好嗎?
Can you stop in front of a flower shop?
請你在一家花店前停下來好嗎?
Can you wait in front of a flower shop?
請你在一家花店前停下來等我一下好嗎?
Please wait here.
在這兒等一會兒。
Stay here a moment.
在這兒等一會兒。
Wait here a minute.
在這兒等一會兒。
Wait here a sec.
在這兒等一會兒。
6. Let's make a right at the next corner.
我們在下一個街口右轉。
Let's turn right at the next crossing.
我們在下一個街口右轉。
Let's get right until next corner.
我們在下一個街口右轉。
7. How much do I owe you?
我要付多少錢給你?
How much do I pay you?
我要付多少錢給你?
How much does it cost?
我要付多少錢給你?
8. Here is the fare, keep the change.
這是車費,不用找了。
Here you are, keep the change.
這是車費,不用找了。
Do you have change for a twenty?
你能把一張20元的鈔票兌開嗎?
Can you break a twenty?
你能把一張20元的鈔票兌開嗎?
All I have is a twenty.
我只有一張20元的。
I need a receipt.
我要一張。
Give me a receipt.
給我一張。
9. Thank you.
謝謝你。
Thanks.
多謝。
下一篇:乘坐飛機實用對話及情景句(二)