關于烹飪的日常交流的表達應該是怎么樣的呢?以下是小編給大家整理的關于烹飪技術實用對話及情景句(二),希望可以幫到大家
烹飪技術 (二)
Bill: Hi, Mom. What are you cooking?
比爾:媽媽,你在做什么?
Mum: Fish.
媽媽:魚。
Bill: Can I help you?
比爾:我能幫你嗎?
Mum: I don't think so.
媽媽:我想你幫不上。
Bill: It's fun to cook.
比爾:烹飪很有意思。
Mum: Really? I think it's fun to eat.
媽媽:真的嗎?我想吃起來更有意思。
Bill: Let's make a sandwich.
比爾:我們做三明治吧。
Mum: No.
媽媽:不行。
Bill: What about a cake, Mom?
比爾:那么蛋糕呢,媽媽?
Mum: OK. Are you ready?
媽媽:好吧。準備好了嗎?
Bill: Yes.
比爾:是的。
Mum: Take some milk, some flour, add some sugar.
媽媽:放點兒牛奶,放點兒面粉,再加點兒糖。
Bill: Yeah. But how much?
比爾:是的。但是放多少呢?
Mum: Check! There is a book. If you are not sure of the quantities to use, look it up.
媽媽:核對一下。那兒有書。如果你不確定該用多少就査一下。
Bill: Yes.
比爾:是。
Mum: Add some eggs, then mix everything together. Bake it. It's a cake.
媽媽:加雞蛋,然后攪拌。烤一下,蛋糕就做好了。
Bill: I'm hungry.
比爾:我餓了。
(Bill puts the bowl on the edge of the table.)
(比爾把碗放在了桌子邊上。)
Mum: Don't put that bowl there. Someone might knock it over.
媽媽:別把碗放在那兒,那樣容易碰翻。
實用情景句型
1. What are you cooking?
你在做什么?
What do we eat for dinner?
晚飯吃什么?
What's chow for dinner?
晚飯吃什么?
What's for dinner?
(我們)晚飯吃什么?
2. I don't think so.
我想你幫不上。
It's unnecessary.
沒必要。
There's no need.
沒必要。
It won't work.
不太行得通。
I don't think it will work.
不太行得通。
I can't buy that!
我不相信。
That's ridiculous!
我不相信。
I refuse to believe that!
我不相信。
Good idea.
好主意!
Good thinking.
好主意!
What a good idea!
好主意!
That's a marvelous idea!
好主意!
It's a very good idea indeed
好主意!
There's no problem.
沒問題。
You bet.
沒問題。
All right.
沒問題。
That's all right.
沒問題。
I don't see any problem.
我看沒問題。
Absolutely.
沒問題。
Sure.
沒問題。
3. It's fun to cook.
烹飪很有意思。
Cooking is very interesting.
烹飪很有意思。
I like to cook.
我喜歡烹飪。
4. Are you ready?
準備好了嗎?
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
Have you prepared?
準備好了嗎?
Shall we start?
讓我們開始吧!
Let's begin.
開始吧!
5. Look it up.
檢查(查看)一下。
Check them.
檢查(查看)一下。
Look at it.
檢查(查看)一下。
6. Add some eggs, then mix everything together.
加雞蛋,然后攪拌。
Mix the flour, eggs, sugar and salt in a bowl, slowly add two cups of milk and then a half cup of water, mixing constantly.
在碗里攪拌面粉、雞蛋、糖和鹽,慢慢加入兩杯牛奶,再加入半杯水,持續(xù)攪拌。
Let's cut the meat into two-inch pieces.
把肉切成兩英寸的片(絲)。
Chop the onion and divide it into six parts.
把洋蔥切碎,分成6份。
Cut the fish in half.
把魚切成兩半。
Put a cherry on top of the ice-cream and serve.
在冰淇淋頂上放一顆櫻桃,然后就可以端出去了。
Serve the hot pot while it's boiling, with the lamb slices, vegetables, and sauces on separate plates.
在火鍋煮開時,把它和單放的羊肉 片、蔬菜、佐料一起端上桌。
7. I'm hungry.
我餓了。
I am starving.
我餓得不行了。
I am very hungry.
我餓得不行了。
I am extremely hungry.
我餓得不行了。
I could eat a horse.
我餓得不行了。
8. Someone might knock it over.
那樣容易被碰翻的。
Someone might knock it down.
那樣容易被碰翻的。
May be someone knock it over.
那樣容易被碰翻的。
Who wants to say grace?
哪位要做飯前祈禱?
Shall we say grace?
我們一塊做飯前祈禱好嗎?
Shall we pray?
咱們祈禱好嗎?
Let's pray.
咱們祈禱吧。
Let us pray.
我們一塊祈禱吧。
上一篇:烹飪技術實用對話及情景句(一)
下一篇:在咖啡廳實用對話及情景句(二)