關于存款證明業務的相關英語口語該怎么表達?以下是小編給大家整理的關于存款證明業務銀行英語情景口語,希望可以幫到大家
Dialogue 1
對話一
A:Hey, Mr Brown. How are you? Look at that smile on your face!
嘿,Brown先生。您好嗎?看您這一臉的笑容!
B:Recently it's been pretty good, actually.
實際上,最近還真是不錯。
A:That's what we like to hear, a profitable business.
這正是我們想聽到的,一門好生意。
B:Well, yes. Thanks, there's no trouble at the moment.
嗯,是的。謝謝,目前是一帆風順吶。
A:So, what can I do for you today? Are you needing to withdraw or transfer?
那么,我今天有什么可以幫您的?您需要提款還是轉賬?
B:I'm going to need a Deposit Certification, to handle the affairs related to home.
我得需要一個存款證明,用來處理一些事情,與我的老家有關。
A:Oh, domestic things? Yes of course,we can help you with that.
哦,處理您的國內事務?當然可以,我們可以幫您辦理。
Dialogue 2
對話二
A:Hi, can I assist you in any way?
您好,我如何能為您效勞?
B:Oh, thank you. Yes please. What I need is to handle some domestic affairs.
噢,謝謝你。麻煩你啦。我需要應付一些我們國內的事務。
A:Oh,I see. In what area?
哦,我明白了。您需要辦哪些業務?
B:Well, I need a Deposit Certification to handle this.
嗯,我需要一個存款證明來處理這事。
A:Yes,we have this service. Have you got a deposit certificate and your passport? I'm sorry to ask you, but your passport is very important.
是的,我們有這項服務。您帶來了存單和您的護照嗎?很抱歉問您這個事情,但您的護照是非常重要的。
B:Yes,yes. Here it is. By the way,is there a handling fee?
是的,是的。在這里。順便問一下,要收手續費嗎?
A:Yes,I'm afraid there is.
是的,恐怕是要收的。
Dialogue 3
對話三
A:Today, you need to pay 20 RMB in handling fees.
今天,您需要付20元手續費。
B:Can't you just take it from my account? I can't be bothered with cash dealings today.
你不能直接從我的賬戶中支取嗎?我現在無法用現金交易。
A:I must tell you that because your banking has been such a large amount, you need to wait until you leave the country to get any currency back.
我必須告訴您,因為您的銀行業務量一直很大,您得等到離開本國之后才能換回您的本國貨幣。
B:You mean, if there is any left over?
你的意思是,如果到時候還有余額的話?
A:Yes, totally. It's nice to meet a customer who understands the system.
是的,正是如此。很高興遇見一位了解我們系統的顧客。
B:Right, so the deposit, if I don't draw on it will be blocked after you get the Deposit Certification?
行,那么這些存款,如果我不取它的話,在開了存款證明之后,就會被凍結了吧?
A:That's right. I know we have a complex system, but you have caught on so quickly.
沒錯。我知道我們有一個復雜的系統,但您了解得還真快。
Dialogue 4
對話四
A:Hello, Sir. We haven't seen you for quite a while. So, what is it today that we can do for you?
您好,先生。我們已經有好一陣子沒見到您了。那么,今天我們有什么可以為您效勞的?
B:I need a Deposit Certificate to handle some stuff in land.
我需要一個存款證明來處理一些地產方面的事宜。
A:I see, yes,I can do that now. I'm sure you know, as I may have told you before, you should pay an extra 20 RMB handling fee for this service.
我明白了,是的,我現在就可以辦理。我肯定您是知道的,我以前也許告訴過您,您需要為此服務另付20元的手續費。
B:Yes, I recall you charging that before. And I thought it was extortionate! Haha!
是的,我記得你們以前就收過我手續費。而且,我過去認為收費太高啦!哈哈!
A:I can just take it from your account, you don't need to give me cash.
我可以直接從您的賬戶中扣除,您不需要給我現金。
B:OK ... so it'll come out of my account? Well, that makes it much easier.
好吧……那么手續費就從我的賬戶里扣了吧?嗯,這樣就更簡單些。
A:Anything else you'll be needing today, Sir?
今天您還需要其他的服務嗎,先生?
B:Nope. That's everything, thanks.
不用了。全辦完了,謝謝。
上一篇:銀行英語情景口語:結售匯業務
下一篇:行英語情景口語:購買外匯