關于取款的相關口語,我們一起來看看。以下是小編給大家整理的關于取款的銀行英語情景口語對話,希望可以幫到大家
Dialogue 1
對話一
A:Hello, how can I help you today?
您好,今天我能幫您什么忙嗎?
B:I'd like to withdraw some money from my account.
我想從我的賬戶里取點兒錢。
A:Please fill out this slip stating how much you wish to withdraw.
請填寫這張單子,寫明您需要取多少錢。
B:Well, actually, it's quite a substantial amount. Here's my Bank Book.Will that cause a problem?
嗯,其實,是一大筆錢。這是我的存折。會有問題嗎?
A:On your account there is no limit to over the counter withdrawals, it won't cause a problem. Here's your money, 10,000 RMB. Please count it before you leave.
您的賬戶對您在柜臺取款沒有數額的限制,應該沒有問題。這是您的10000塊錢,請您在離開之前清點一下。
B:Yes, that seems to be all in order. Thanks very much.
好的,它們好像是連號的。非常感謝。
Dialogue 2
對話二
A:Hello Mr Waterstone, what can I do for you today?
您好,Waterstone先生,我今天能為您做點兒什么嗎?
B:Hello Becky. Well you see, I have this thing here, called a Fixed Deposit Certificate, and I've just noticed the date on it.
你好,Becky。嗯,你瞧,我有這個東西,是定期存單,我才注意到它的日期。
A:Oh I see. You have two choices here you can either redeem or renew.
噢,我明白了。您有兩種選擇,您可以兌現,也可以續存。
B:I think I'll redeem, if that's not a problem.
如果沒問題的話,我想我要兌現。
A:No problem at all Mr Waterstone. Any preference as to how you want the money?
完全沒問題,Waterstone先生。對您要取的錢有什么特殊的需要嗎?
B:Anything you like, but not too many large notes. It's useful to have smaller notes.
怎樣都行,但是別給我太多的大面額鈔票。小面額的鈔票更有用一些。
A:Here we go,Mr Waterstone. Here's your money and your interest note.
給您,Waterstone先生。這是您的錢和利息的單據。
B:Yes, yes. Everything's fine. Thank you very much Becky.
好。沒問題。非常感謝你Becky。
Dialogue 3
對話三
A:IMBF Bank, Li Lan speaking,how may I help you?
這里是IMBF銀行,我是李嵐,我有什么可以幫您的嗎?
B:Hello Ms Li, this is Mr Peng.
你好,李女士,我是彭先生。
A:Hello Mr Peng, how nice to hear from you again. What can I do for you today?
您好,彭先生,很高興又聽到您的聲音了。我今天能為您做點兒什么呢?
B:We'll be coming in tomorrow to make a rather large cash withdrawal, it's for payroll.
我們明天要來取一大筆錢,是發工資用的。
A:I see. How much exactly?
好的。具體是多少錢?
B:500,000 RMB. Do you need me to give you my account number?
500000元。你需要我的賬號嗎?
A:No, that's OK. I've got all of your information here on the screen in front of me. The money will be ready and waiting for you tomorrow.
不用,沒問題。我面前的電腦屏幕上有您的全部信息。錢明天能夠準 備好等您來取。
B:Thanks very much for your help, Li Lan. See you tomorrow.
李嵐,謝謝你的幫助。明天見。
Dialogue 4
對話四
A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?
早上好,女士。我能為您做點兒什么嗎?
B:I'd like to withdraw 35,000 RMB from my Corporate Account.
我想從我的公司賬戶里取35000塊錢。
A:Do you have an appointment?
您有預約嗎?
B:Yes, my name is Ms Jane Reeve,R-E-E-V-E.
我有。我的名字是Jane Reeve女士,R-E»&V-E。
A:Ah, yes, Ms Reeve. I have all of your information here. Do you have the cash cheque?
啊,是的,Reeve女士。我這里有您的所有信息。您有現金支票嗎?
B:Here you go.
給你。
A:I'm sorry Ms Reeve, it says 45,000 RMB here.
對不起,Reeve女士,上面寫的是45000元。
B:Oh, how silly of me. Can we correct it here?
哦,我真笨。我能在這里改嗎?
A:Im sorry,we cannot make corrections on these. You'll have to bring another one with the correct amount, I'm afraid.
對不起,我們不能在這上面改。恐怕您得另外拿一張寫著正確數額的 現金支票來。
上一篇:銀行英語情景口語:提前支取
下一篇:銀行英語情景口語對話:存款