關于付款的相關急用口語該如何表達會更好呢?以下是小編給大家整理的關于付款的出國英語急用口語,希望可以幫到大家
How much do I have to pay altogether?
我一共該付多少錢?
How much do I have to pay?
我該付多少錢?
Do I give the money to you or the cashier?
把錢給您,還是交到收款臺?
Give the money to you?
把錢交給您嗎?
Please give the money to the cashier.
請到收款臺付款。
OK, invoice,please.
好,請開票吧。
Please invoice as office stuff.
請開張辦公用品的票。
Is this the line waiting to pay?
這里排隊付款嗎?
Excuse me,what does the line wait to buy?
對不起,這是排隊買什么的?
Who is the last one?
哪位是最后一個?
Excuse me,are you the last one?
對不起,您是最后一位嗎?
Is that you who accepts patching money?
補交的錢給您嗎?
Do I have to be in line if patching money?
補交款還用排隊嗎?
Here is the bill. Would you please pay at the cashier over there?
這是您的購物票,請到這邊收銀處交款好嗎?
Do you accept traveler's cheques?
我可以用旅行支票嗎?
Can I get it tax-free?
我可以用免稅價買下嗎?
Receipt,please.
請給我收據。
Do you accept credit card?
你們收信用卡嗎?
Can I pay in Chinese yuan?
我可以付人民幣嗎?
Can I use VISA?
我可以用VISA卡嗎?
How much does it amount to?
總共多少錢?
Where is the cash desk?
收款臺在哪里?
Will that be cash or charge?
您用現金還是卡?
Both cash and charge are acceptable.
付現金和刷卡都行。
I'm sorry sir,but these appear to be counterfeit notes.
先生,對不起,這些錢看起來是偽鈔。
I'm afraid I was short changed. Could you look into it?
恐怕你少找我零錢了。請你查一下好嗎?
Would you ring these up for me here?
我可以在這里結賬嗎?
Thank you for shopping with us.
謝謝光臨本店。