《阿甘正傳》是由羅伯特·澤米吉斯執導的電影,由湯姆·漢克斯,羅賓·懷特等人主演,于1994年7月6日在美國上映。下面小編就和大家分享影視口語《阿甘正傳》,希望能夠幫助到大家,來欣賞一下吧。
影視口語《阿甘正傳》第27期:阿甘能實現自己的命運
Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny.
嗯…我相信你能實現自己的命運
You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要憑著上帝所給予的做到
What's my destiny, Mama?
我的命運是什么,媽媽?
You're going to have to figure that out for yourself.
你要自己去弄明白
Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest.
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力
You never know what you're going to get.
你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種
Mama always hada way of explaining things
媽媽總有辦法把事情說清楚
so I could understand them.
讓我也能聽明白
I will miss you, Forrest.
我會想念你的,福雷斯
She had got the cancer
她得了癌癥
and died on a Tuesday.
在星期二去世了
I bought her a new hat
我給她買了頂新帽子
with little flowers on it.
上面有很多小花
And that's all I have to say about that.
我要說的說是這么多了
Didn't you say you were waiting for the number 7 bus?
你不是說你在等7路車嗎?
There'll be another one along shortly.
等一下還會有下一班車的
Now, because I had been a football star and war hero
現在因為我成了足球明星和戰爭英雄
and national celebrity and a shrimping boat captain
以及全國知名的人物和捕蝦船的船長
and a college graduate,
以及大學畢業生
the city fathers of Greenbow, Alabama,
亞拉巴馬州綠茵鎮的父老鄉親
decided to get together and offered me a fine job.
決定給我一個好工作
英語學習筆記精講:
1.figure out:弄明白
例如: I can't figure out what he was hinting at.
我想不出他在暗示什么。
figure out還有計算的意思
Please figure out the total cost.
請算出總費用。
2.celebrity:名人
例如:a host of celebrities.
群星薈萃
In 1944, at the age of 30, Hersey suddenly became a celebrity.
1944年,30歲的赫西一夜成名。
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第28期:阿甘成億萬富翁捐給福音教堂
英語臺詞節選:
So I never went back to work for Lieutenant Dan, 所以我不再回去和丹中尉一起工作了
though he did take care of my Bubba Gump money. 但他繼續打理著我們布巴甘公司的財產
He got me invested in some kind of fruit company. 他替我買了一家賣蘋果的公司的股票
So then I got a call from him 后有他打電話給我
saying we don't have to worry about money no more, 說我們再也不用擔心沒錢花了
and I said, "That's good. One less thing." 我說:“好啊,又少一件麻煩事”
I've got a new hope... “我有了新的希望…”
Now Mama said there's only so much fortune 媽媽說過財產不用太多
a man really needs, 一個人用不了多少
and the rest is just for showing off. 多余的錢只是用來炫耀
So I gave a whole bunch of it 所以我拿出一大堆
to the Four square Gospel Church... 給四方福音教堂…
and I gave a whole bunch to the Bayou La Batre Fishing Hospital... 又拿出一大堆給拉巴特灣漁場醫院…
and even though Bubba was dead 雖然布巴已經死了
and Lieutenant Dan said I was nuts, 丹中尉也說我是笨蛋
I gave Bubba's mama Bubba's share. 我還是把布巴那一份給了布巴的媽媽
You know what? 你猜怎么著?
She didn't have to work in nobody's kitchen no more. 她再也不用去任何人家的廚房干活了
That smells wonderful. 那感覺真不錯
And 'cause I was a gozillionaire 因為我成了億萬富翁
and I liked doing it so much, 并且我喜歡干活
I cut that grass for free. 我免費幫他們割草
英語學習筆記精講:
1.invest:投資 例如:They intend to invest directly in shares... 他們打算直接投資股票。 He invested all our profits in gold shares... 他把我們所有的收益都投資在黃金股上了。
2.show off:炫耀 例如:All right, there's no need to show off... 好了,沒必要炫耀。 He had been showing off for her at the poker table. 牌桌上他一直在她面前表現自己。
3.a whole bunch:一大堆的 例如:The reorganization will give us a whole bunch of problems. 重新改組會給我們帶來一連串的問題。 I loved a whole bunch of stars. But I'm losing interest now. 我喜歡過很多明星,但是現在沒興趣了。
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第29期:珍妮又回到阿甘身邊了
英語臺詞節選:
Every day we'd take a walk,
每天我們都散步
and I'd jabber on like a monkey in a tree,
我不停地跟她說話
and she'd listen about Ping-Ponging and shrimping
她聽我說乒乓球和捕蝦
and Mama making a trip up to heaven.
還有媽媽去天堂的事
I did all the talking.
我不停地說
Jenny most of the time was real quiet.
珍妮總是很安靜
Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.
有時我想石頭會不夠用
I never really knew why she came back,
我一直不知道她為什么回來
but I didn't care.
但我不介意
It was like olden times.
就象昔日重來
We was like peas and carrots again.
我們又形影不離了
Every day, I'd pick pretty flowers
每天我都會采來好看的花
and put them in her room for her,
放在她的房間里
and she gave me the best gift anyone could ever get
而她給了我人所能得到的的禮物
in the wide world.
在整個世界里
They're made just for running.
這是最適合跑步的
Carry me home to see my kin,
“帶我回家見親朋”
And she even showed me how to dance.
他還教我如何跳舞
I miss ol'Bammy once again,
“我又想起老朋友”
And I think it's a sin,
“我不再對他不起”
Sweet home Alabama... ,
“亞拉巴馬我的家…”
Well, we was like family, Jenny and me...
我們就象一家人,珍妮和我…
and it was the happiest time in my life.
那是我一生最快樂的時光
英語學習筆記精講:
1.jabber:急促興奮地說話
例如:The girl jabbered incomprehensibly...
那個女孩兒嘰里咕嚕地說著,誰也沒聽懂。
a roomful of jabbering tourists.
一屋子嘰里呱啦說個不停的游客
2.kin:親戚
例如:She has gone to live with her husband's kin.
她住到丈夫的親戚家里去了
What kin is he to you?
他和你是什么關系?
3.sin:罪惡
例如:The Vatican's teaching on abortion is clear: it is a sin...
羅馬教廷對墮胎的教義非常清楚:這是罪過。
Was it the sin of pride to have believed too much in themselves?
他們過分自信,這是否犯了驕縱之罪?
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第30期:阿甘跑遍亞拉巴馬州
英語臺詞節選:
That day,
那一天
for no particular reason,
不知什么原因
I decided to go for a little run.
我決定出去跑一趟
So I ran to the end of the road,
所以我跑到路的盡頭
and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town.
當我到達那里,我想也許我能跑到城邊
President Carter, suffering from heat exhaustion--
卡特總統因中暑病倒…
And when I got there,
而當我到達那里
I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County.
我想也許我能跑遍綠茵縣
Now, I figured since I'd run this far,
這時我想既然我跑了那么遠
maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama.
也許我可以跑遍亞拉巴馬州
And that's what I did.
我就這么做了
I ran clear across Alabama.
我橫越整個亞拉巴馬
No particular reason. I just kept on going.
不知什么原因,我繼續跑
I ran clear to the ocean.
我一直跑到大海
And when I got there,
當我到達那里
I figured since I'd gone this far,
我想既然我跑了那么遠
might as well turn around, just keep on going.
也許不如掉頭繼續跑
And when I got to another ocean,
然后當我跑到另一個大海
I figured since I'd gone this far...
我想既然我跑了那么遠…
I might as well just turn back
我也許不如掉頭
and keep right on going.
繼續跑下去
英語學習筆記精講:
1.particular:特別的
例如:I remembered a particular story about apostman who was a murderer...
我記得有個故事,講的是一個郵遞員殺人的事情。
if there are particular things you're interested in.
如果有你感興趣的東西
2.suffer: 忍受
例如:Within a few days she had become seriously ill, suffering great pain and discomfort...
幾天的時間,她就病得很嚴重了,疼痛難忍,周身不舒服。
He was eventually diagnosed as suffering from terminal cancer...
他最終被診斷出患了晚期癌癥。
3.exhaustion:疲憊
例如:Staff say he is suffering from exhaustion.
員工說他極度疲勞。
She slept the sleep of exhaustion.
她因疲勞而酣睡。
影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第31期:阿甘乒乓球拍做廣告
英語臺詞節選:
Are you crazy or just plain stupid?
你是瘋子還是傻瓜?
Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue.
做傻事的才是傻瓜,布魯太太
I guess.
我想也是
And, of course,
當然
I paid my respect to Bubba himself.
我也去看望了布巴本人
Hey, Bubba. It's me, Forrest Gump.
嘿,布巴,是我,福雷斯甘
I remember everything you said,
我記得你說過的話
and I got it all figured out.
我已經安排好了
I'm taking $24,562.47
我帶來兩萬四千五百六十二塊四毛七分
that I got, that's left
這是我所有的錢
after a new hair cut and a new suit
其它錢用來理發和買新衣服
and took Mama out to a real fancy dinner,
還有帶媽媽上街吃了一頓好飯
and I bought a bus ticket, then three Dr. Peppers.
還買了車票,還買了三瓶汽水
Tell me something.
告訴我
Are you stupid or something?
你是傻瓜嗎?
Stupid is as stupid does, sir.
做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生
That's what's left after me saying,
我拿到這些錢是因為我說:
"When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team,
“我和全美乒乓球隊在中國時,
"I just loved playing Ping-Pong
“我最喜歡打乒乓球…
with my Flex-O-Lite Ping-Pong paddle,"
“用我的菲利奧萊乒乓球拍”
which everybody knows isn't true,
誰都知道這不是真話
but Mama said it was just a little white lie,
但媽媽說它只是一個善意的謊話
so it wasn't hurting nobody.
它不會傷害任何人
英語學習筆記精講:
1.plain stupid:愚不可及
plain:這里是副詞,意思是完全地,顯然。
例如:The food was just plain terrible.
這食物實在太難吃了。
plain還有明顯的意思
例如:It was plain to him that I was having a nervous breakdown...
他能明顯地看出我快要精神崩潰了。
2.figure out:弄明白,計算
例如:I can't figure out what he was hinting at.
我想不出他在暗示什么。
Please figure out the total cost. 請算出總費用。
影視口語《阿甘正傳》第27-31期相關文章:
★ 《阿甘正傳》第24期:阿甘成立布巴甘捕蝦公司且家喻戶曉