相信小伙伴們對阿甘正傳的這部勵志電影應該都不陌生吧,那么關于它的一些影視口語大家都知道多少呢?以下是給大家整理的影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第26期:阿甘的媽媽快死了。希望可以幫到大家
英語臺詞節選:
Where's Mama?
媽媽在哪兒?
She's upstairs .
她在樓上
Hi, Forrest.
嗨,福雷斯
I'll see you tomorrow .
明天見
Oh, all right.
好的
Sure got you straightened out, didn't we, boy?
你的腿全好了,是嗎,孩子?
What's the matter, Mama?
怎么了,媽媽?
I'm dying, Forrest.
我快死了,福雷斯
Come on in, sit down over here .
進來,坐下
Why are you dying, Mama?
為什么你快死了,媽媽?
It's my time.
我的時候到了
It's just my time.
因為我的時候到了
Oh, now...
現在…
don't you be afraid, sweet heart .
你不用害怕,寶貝
Death is just a part of life .
死亡只是生命的一部分
Something we're all destined to do.
是我們注定要面對的
I didn't know it,
我并不知道
but I was destined to be your mama.
但我注定要做你的媽媽
英語學習筆記精講:
1.straighten:變直,使……好轉
例如:The three men straightened and stood waiting.
3 個男人挺直身體,站著等候。
Straighten both legs until they are fully extended...
挺直雙腿直至完全伸展開。
No one would dream of straightening out theknobbly spire at Empingham Church...
誰都無法將埃姆平漢教堂疙瘩嶙峋的尖頂弄直。
2.destined:命中注定的
例如:He feels that he was destined to become a musician...
他覺得自己注定會成為一名音樂家。
London seems destined to lose more than 2,000 hospital beds...
倫敦似乎一定會喪失2,000多個醫院床位。