伙伴們對阿甘正傳的這部勵志電影應該都不陌生吧,那么關于它的一些影視口語伙伴都了解多少呢?以下是小編給大家整理的影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第17期:阿甘在新年聚會被別人嘲笑成傻子。希望可以幫到大家
英語臺詞節選:
Oh! What are you, stupid or something?
啊!你怎么搞的,你是傻瓜嗎?
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病?
What's his problem?
他有什么毛病?
Did you lose your packet in the war or something?
你把你那玩意丟在戰場上了嗎?
Is your friend stupid or something?
你朋友是不是傻瓜呀?
What did you say?
你說什么?
I said is your friend stupid or something?
我說你朋友是不是傻瓜?
Don't call him stupid!
不許叫他傻瓜!
Hey, don't push her!
嘿,不許推她!
You shut up!
你閉嘴!
Don't you ever call him stupid!
絕對不許叫他傻瓜!
Come on, baby, why you being so upset, huh?
得啦,寶貝,你干嘛這么生氣?
Get your goddamned clothes
穿讓你那該死的衣服
and get the hell out of here!
馬上滾你媽的蛋!
Get out of here!
馬上滾!
You should be in a sideshow.
你應該去馬戲團
You're so pathetic!
瞧你這慘樣!
You big guy!
你這大混蛋!
Loser. You freak!
失敗者,怪物!
Oh, no. No.
啊,不
I'm sorry I ruined
對不起,我毀了
your New Year's Eve party, Lieutenant Dan.
你的新年聚會,丹中尉
She tastes like cigarettes.
她身上有一股煙味
英語學習筆記精講:
1.sideshow:小節目,助興表演,雜耍
例如:Sideshows at the championship includehighland dancing and a play by The WanlockheadPlayers.
錦標賽上的助興節目包括高地舞蹈和萬洛克黑德劇社上演的一部劇。
sideshow還有次要活動,附帶事件,附屬活動的意思。
例如:Radio work for him was very much a sideshow.
對他來說電臺的工作只是順便做做而已。
2.pathetic:悲慘的
例如:a pathetic little dog with a curly tail...
可憐的卷尾巴小狗
The small group of onlookers presented a pathetic sight...
這一小群旁觀者看起來真是讓人悲哀。
3.freak:怪物
例如:Not so long ago, transsexuals were regarded as freaks.
不久前變性人還被視為怪物。
freak還有怪異的,極端的意思
例如:Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf...
韋爾因為一次打高爾夫時發生的離奇事故折斷了腿。