相信阿甘正傳的這部勵志電影很多人都有看過,那么關于它的一些影視口語大家都知道多少呢?以下是小編給大家整理的影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第29期:珍妮又回到阿甘身邊了,希望可以幫到大家
英語臺詞節選:
Every day we'd take a walk,
每天我們都散步
and I'd jabber on like a monkey in a tree,
我不停地跟她說話
and she'd listen about Ping-Ponging and shrimping
她聽我說乒乓球和捕蝦
and Mama making a trip up to heaven.
還有媽媽去天堂的事
I did all the talking.
我不停地說
Jenny most of the time was real quiet.
珍妮總是很安靜
Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.
有時我想石頭會不夠用
I never really knew why she came back,
我一直不知道她為什么回來
but I didn't care.
但我不介意
It was like olden times.
就象昔日重來
We was like peas and carrots again.
我們又形影不離了
Every day, I'd pick pretty flowers
每天我都會采來好看的花
and put them in her room for her,
放在她的房間里
and she gave me the best gift anyone could ever get
而她給了我人所能得到的最好的禮物
in the wide world.
在整個世界里
They're made just for running.
這是最適合跑步的
Carry me home to see my kin,
“帶我回家見親朋”
And she even showed me how to dance.
他還教我如何跳舞
I miss ol'Bammy once again,
“我又想起老朋友”
And I think it's a sin,
“我不再對他不起”
Sweet home Alabama... ,
“亞拉巴馬我的家…”
Well, we was like family, Jenny and me...
我們就象一家人,珍妮和我…
and it was the happiest time in my life.
那是我一生最快樂的時光
英語學習筆記精講:
1.jabber:急促興奮地說話
例如:The girl jabbered incomprehensibly...
那個女孩兒嘰里咕嚕地說著,誰也沒聽懂。
a roomful of jabbering tourists.
一屋子嘰里呱啦說個不停的游客
2.kin:親戚
例如:She has gone to live with her husband's kin.
她住到丈夫的親戚家里去了
What kin is he to you?
他和你是什么關系?
3.sin:罪惡
例如:The Vatican's teaching on abortion is clear: it is a sin...
羅馬教廷對墮胎的教義非常清楚:這是罪過。
Was it the sin of pride to have believed too much in themselves?
他們過分自信,這是否犯了驕縱之罪?
上一篇:阿甘正傳》第27期:阿甘的媽媽相信阿甘能實現自己的命運
下一篇:返回列表