相信小伙伴們對阿甘正傳的這部勵志電影應該都不陌生吧,那么關于它的一些影視口語伙伴都了解多少呢?以下是小編給大家整理的影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第20期:阿甘回家后很多人找他做乒乓器材代言。希望可以幫到大家
英語臺詞節選:
And just like that,
就這樣
my service in the United States Army was over.
我在合眾國的生活結束了
So I went home.
所以我回家
I'm home, Mama.
我回家了,媽媽
I know. I know .
我知道,我知道
Louise, he's here .
露西,他來了
Now, when I got home, I had no idea,
當我回家時,我不知道做什么
but Mama had all sorts of visitors.
但媽媽有很多訪客
We've had all sorts of visitors .
我們有客人來訪
Everybody wants you to use their Ping-Pong stuff.
每個人都想要你用他們的乒乓器材
One man even left a check for $25,000
有個人還留了一張兩萬五的支票
if you'd be agree able to saying you like using their paddle.
希望你能說:你愛用他們的球拍
I only like using my own paddle.
我只愛用我自己的球拍
Hi, Miss Louise.
嗨,露西小姐
Hey, Forrest.
嘿,福雷斯
I know that, but it's $25,000, Forrest.
我知道,可那是兩萬五啊,福雷斯
I thought maybe you could hold it for a while,
我想也許你可以試用一段時間
see if it grows on you.
看看順不順手
That Mama, she sure was right.
媽媽的確說得對
It's funny how things work out.
事情總是出乎意料
英語學習筆記精講:
1.grow on:引起…的喜愛
例如:Slowly and strangely, the place began to grow on me.
真是不可思議,我漸漸地喜歡上這個地方了。
I saw a strange expression grow on Dad's face.
我看到爸爸臉上露出一種奇怪的表情。
2.work out:解決
例如:It took me some time to work out what was causing this...
我花了一些時間才弄清此事的起因。
work out還有發生,計算出的意思
例如:Things just didn't work out as planned...
事情根本沒有按計劃進行。
It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets...
清算破產公司的資產值其實很困難。