相信大家對于電影是不少看的,那么關于電影里面的一些經典臺詞或者是一些經典語句不知道大家會不會收藏起來呢?因為這是很多伙伴學習英語的好方法,以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白-2:海底總動員場景,希望可以幫到大家
Selected Scene 2
場景2
Peach: Oh, Nigel. You just missed an extraction.
皮奇:哦,奈杰爾。你剛剛錯過了一場拔牙的好戲!
Nigel: Ooh! Has he loosened the periodontal ligament Yet-oh, what I'm talking about?
奈杰爾:他切斷牙周韌帶了沒有?噢,我在談什么呢?
Nemo: Where's Nemo? I got to speak with him.
尼莫:尼莫在哪,我要跟他說話。
Nemo: What? What is it?
尼莫:跟我說什么?
Nigel: Your dad's been fighting the entire ocean looking for you.
奈杰爾:你的父親翻遍了整個海域……就是為了找你!
Nemo: My father? Really?
尼莫:我的父親?是真的嗎?
Gill: Really?
吉爾:是真的?
Nigel: Oh yeah. He's traveled hundreds of miles. He's been battling sharks and jellyfish and all sorts of...
奈杰爾:他游了數百海里,一路上曾與鯊魚、水母拼命搏斗。
Nemo: Sharks? That can't be him.
尼莫:鯊魚?那不會是我的父親。
Nigel: Are you sure ?What was his name? Some sort of sport fish or something: tuna, uh, trout?
奈杰爾:你確定嗎?他叫什么名字?跟垂釣有關的是什么,金槍魚?鱒魚?
Nemo: Marlin?
尼莫:瑪林?
Nigel: That's it! Marlin! The little clown fish from the reef.
奈杰爾:就是這個名字!瑪林!珊瑚礁里的小丑魚!
Nemo: It's my dad! He took on a shark!
尼莫:那就是我的父親!他與鯊魚搏斗!
Nigel: I heard he took on three.
奈杰爾:我聽說的他確實是跟三條鯊魚搏斗過。
Everyone: Three!? Three sharks!? That's forty eight hundred teeth!
大家:三條,三條鯊魚?那就是4800穎牙齒!
Nigel: You see kid, after you were taken by diver Dan over there, your dad followed the boat you were on like a maniac.
奈杰爾:你被潛水員丹抓走之后……你的父親就像個瘋子似的跟著那艘船。
Nemo: Really?
尼莫:真的嗎?
Nigel: He's swimming and he's swimming and he's giving it all he's got and then three gigantic sharks capture him and he blows them up! And then dives thousands of feet and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth! He ties this demon to a rock and what does he get for a reward? He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest! And now he's riding with a bunch of sea turtles on the East Australian Current and the word is he's headed this way right now, to Sydney!
奈杰爾:他用全身的力氣向前游,三只巨大的鯨魚抓住了他,但被他甩掉了;然后潛入幾千英尺的海底,躲避一只長著巨大牙齒的怪獸的追趕!最后他把這只惡魔綁在巖石上,可他接下來呢?他不得不與整個水母群搏斗!現在他正同一群海龜隨著東澳洲洋流漂去……現在他正前往——悉尼!
上一篇:難以忘懷電影對白-1:獅子王場景