相信大家對于電影是不少看的,那么關于電影里面的一些經典臺詞或者是一些經典語句不知道大家會不會收藏起來呢?因為這是很多伙伴學習英語的好方法,以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白-1:海底總動員場景,希望可以幫到大家
Selected Scene 1
場景1
Nemo: First day of school! First day of school! Wake up, wake up! C'mon, first day of school!
尼莫:第一天去上學啊!笫一天去上學啊! 醒醒,醒醒!快點,第一天去上學唉!
Marlin: I don't wanna go to school. Five more minutes.
瑪林:我不想去上學,讓我再睡五分鐘吧。
Nemo: Not you, dad. Me!
尼莫:不是你,爸爸,是我去上學!
Marlin: Okay... huh?
瑪林:好吧,嗯?
Nemo: Get up, get up! It's time for school! It's times for school!It's time for school! It's time for school! Oh boy! Oh boy!
尼莫:起床!起床!該去學校了!該去學校了!該去學校了!真是太好了!
Madin: All right, I'm up.
瑪林:好的、好的,起來了。
Nemo: Oh boy... whoa!
尼莫:喔,太好了!
Marlin: Nemo!
瑪林:尼莫!
Nemo: First day of school!
尼莫:上學的第一天。
Marfin: ( gasps ) Nemo, don't move! Don't move! You'll never get out of there, yourself. I'll do it. All right, where's the break? You feel a break?
瑪林:(喘氣)尼莫,別動!別動!你自己出不來。我來吧。好的,哪里地震了,你感覺到了嗎?
Nemo: No.
尼莫:沒有。
Martin: Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid is rushing to the area. Now, any rushing fluids?
瑪林:有時候你感覺不到是因為水在不斷地流動,現在有沒有水在流動?
Nemo: No.
尼莫:沒有。
Marlin: Are you woozy?
瑪林:你沒事吧?
Nemo: No.
尼莫:沒有啊。
Marlin: How many stripes do I have?
瑪林:我身上有多少條條紋?
Nemo: I'm fine.
尼莫:我沒事。
Manin: Answer the stripe question!
瑪林:回答我的問題。
Nemo: Three.
尼莫:三條。
Marlin: No! See, something's wrong with you. I have one, two, three-that's all I have? Oh, you're okay. How's the lucky fin?
瑪林:不對!你肯定哪不對勁了。我有一條、兩條、三條,難道我就只有這三條嗎?好吧,你沒事。幸運鰭怎么樣?
Nemo: Lucky.
尼莫:挺幸運的。
Marlin: Let's see. Are you sure you wanna go to school this year? Cause there's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
瑪林:來看看,你確定今年要去上學嗎?因為再等上五六年去也沒問題的。
Nemo: Come on. dad. It's time for school.
尼莫:快點吧,爸爸,時間到了。
Marlin: Ah-ah-ah! Forgot to brush.
瑪林:啊哈啊,忘記刷牙了。
Nemo: Ohh...
尼莫:哎呀。
Marlin: Do you want this anemone to sting you?
瑪林:你想讓海葵刺痛你嗎?
Nemo: Yes.
尼莫:好吧。
Martin: Brush.
瑪林:刷牙!
Nemo: Okay, I'm done.
尼莫:好了,刷完了。
Marlin: You missed a spot.
瑪林:有一點沒刷到。
Nemo: Where?
尼莫:哪兒?
Marlin: There. Ha ha! Right there. And here and here and here! All right, we're excited. First day of school, here we go. We're ready to learn to get some knowledge. Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
瑪林:那,就在那兒。還有這兒、這兒、這兒,好吧,我們太興奮了,走吧,上學的第一天啊,我們是該學點東西了,關于海洋應該記住的最重要的事情是什么呢?
Nomo: It's not safe.
尼莫:海里面不安全。
Marlin: That's my boy. So, first we check to see that the coast is clear. We go out and back in. And then we go out, and back in. And then one more time-out and back in...
瑪林:真是我的好孩子。首先我們看看邊上是不是安全,我們出來,然后再回來。出來了再回來,出來了再回來。
Nomo: Dad.
尼莫:爸爸!
Marlin: All right. Come on, boy.
瑪林:好吧,快點,孩子。
Nemo: Dad, maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark!
尼莫:爸爸,也許我在學校的時候會看見鯊魚!
Marlin: I highly doubt that.
瑪林:我對此表示強烈懷疑
Nemo: Have you ever met a shark?
尼莫:爸爸,你見過鯊魚嗎?
Marlin: No, and I don't plan to.
瑪林:沒有,我也不想見。
Nemo: How old are sea turtles?
尼莫:海龜多大了?
Marlin : Sea turtles? I don't know.
瑪林:海龜?我不知道。
Nerrio: Sandy Plankton from next door, he said that sea turtles, said that they live to be about a hundred Years old!
尼莫:隔壁的辛蒂說那些海龜可以活一百歲。
Marlin: Well, you know what, if I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him. After I'm done talking to the shark, okay? Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, hold on, wait to cross. Hold my fin, hold my fin.
瑪林:好吧,如果我們碰見海龜,我就問問他。當然是在和鯊魚對過話之后,怎么樣?哇!哇!哇!等等,等等,等一會兒再過去,牽著我的鰭,牽好我的鰭。
Nemo: Dad, you're not gonna freak out like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
尼莫:爸爸,你不會是像那次在寵物公園里那樣有點慌神了吧?
Marlin: Hey, that snail was about to charge. Hmm, I wonder where we're supposed to go.
瑪林:嗨,那蝸牛該向前沖了,嗯,我不知道該往哪邊走了。
下一篇:難以忘懷電影對白:變形金剛場景