對于這部勵志的電影——阿甘正傳,相信大家都不陌生,那么關于阿甘正傳的一些影視口語大家了解多少?以下是小編給大家整理的影視口語精講《阿甘正傳》第9期:阿甘到越南打戰。希望可以幫到大家
英語臺詞節選:
Now they told us
他們告訴我們
that Vietnam was going to be very different
越南完全不一樣
from the United States of America.
和美利堅合眾國相比
Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,
除了啤酒罐和燒烤以外
it was.
的確如此
Hey, I'll bet there's shrimp all in these waters .
嘿,我敢打賭這水里全都是蝦
They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.
他們告訴我越南的蝦最好
After we win this war
等我們贏了這場戰爭
and we take over everything,
我們就接管所有東西
we can get American shrimpers out here
我們可以把美國捕蝦船開過來
and shrimp these waters .
在這水里捕蝦
Just shrimp all the time, man.
一天到晚捕蝦,兄弟
You must be my FNGs.
你們是新兵吧
Morning, sir.
早上好,長官
Oh, get your hands down.
啊,把你們的手放下
Do not salute me.
不要向我敬禮
There are goddamn snipers all around this area
這一帶有他媽的很多狙擊手
who'd love to grease an officer.
最喜歡打軍官
I'm Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.
我是丹泰勒中尉,歡迎來弗特排
What's wrong with your lip?
你的嘴唇怎么啦?
I was born with big gums, sir.
我天生就是厚嘴唇,長官
Well, you better tuck that in.
嗯,你最好把它吸進去點
Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
不然會碰到地雷線
英語學習筆記精講:
1.except for:除了
例如:The suitcase was light to carry, being emptyexcept for two shirts.
這只箱子提著很輕,因為里面只有兩件襯衣。
Except for smoking and drinking, he is a thrifty man.
除了抽煙、喝酒,他是個生活節儉的人。
拓展:except的同義詞有apart from, but for, saving,bar, barring, excepting, other than, excluding, omitting,
2.bet:打賭,確信,希望的意思。
例如:Jockeys are forbidden to bet on the outcome of races...
職業賽馬騎師禁止對賽馬結果下注。
I'll bet they'll taste out of this world...
我敢說此味只應天上有。
3.take over:接管,接手的意思。
例如:A British newspaper says British Airways plan to take over Trans World Airways.
一家英國報紙稱,英國航空公司計劃接管環球航空公司。
She took over as chief executive of the Book Trust.
她接任書業托拉斯的總裁。
4.salute:敬禮
例如:One of the company stepped out and saluted the General...
人群中走出一人向將軍