相信大家對于電影是不少看的,那么關于電影里面的一些經典臺詞或者是一些經典語句不知道大家會不會收藏起來呢?因為這也是學習英語的一種方法喲,y以下是小編給大家整理的難以忘懷電影對白-4:羅馬假日場景,希望可以幫到大家
Selected scene 4
場景4
Joe comes into the room. Anne is still asleep.
喬走進房間,安妮還在睡覺。
Anne: Dear Dr. Bonnachoven.
安妮:親愛的波納科文大夫。
Joe: Oh, oh, sure. yes...well, eh, now you're fine, much better. Anything you want?
喬:噢,噢,肯定,是的……噢,嗯,現在你好了,好多了。你想要什么嗎?
Anne: So many things.
安妮:好多東西。
Joe: Yes, well, tell the doctor. Tell the good doctor everything.
喬:是的,噢,告訴大夫,把一切都告訴好大夫。
Anne: Mmm, I dreamt tonight, dreamt...
安妮:嗯,我晚上做了一個夢,夢見……
Joe: Yes, well, eh, what did you dream?
喬:對,噢,嗯,你夢見什么了?
Anne: I dreamt. I was asleep in the street. A young man came he was tall and strong. He was so mean to me.
安妮:我夢見,我在大街上睡著了。一個年輕人向我走來,他高大健壯,他對我很不好。
Joe: He was.
喬:他是那樣。
Anne: Isn't it wonderful? Then Anne wakes up.
安妮:不是很美妙嗎? 隨后,安妮醒了過來。
Joe: Good morning.
喬:早上好。
Anne: Where's Dr. Bonnachoven?
安妮:波納科文大夫在哪里?
Joe: Afraid I don't know anybody that name.
喬:我不認識叫這個名字的人。
Anne: Wasn't I talking to him just now?
安妮:剛才我不是和他在說話嗎?
Joe: Afraid not.
喬:恐怕不是。
上一篇:難以忘懷電影對白:人鬼情未了場景